Minecraft Snapshot 18w48b
A Village & Pillage Java Snapshot
We've been doing a great job with the 'Pillage' part of the Village and Pillage update for a while now, which means it's time for the 'Village' part. So today the first village of the Village and Pillage update gets a makeover!
Don't worry other villages, you'll be getting the makeover treatment very soon too...
Changes in 18w48b
- Fixed a nasty crash
- Fixed an issue with server port
Changes in 18w48a
- Added Grindstone functionality
- Updated plains villages
- Moved inventory/crafting table repairing into the Grindstone, this will be its new home
- Has the ability to remove all non-curse enchantments from an item; for each enchant removed some XP is reimbursed
Updated Plains Villages
- The plains villages have got an updated look
- The new look is adapted to the Plains biome, both when it comes to climate and to available resources
- Uses the mysterious Jigsaw block for generation
- Adds new structure files, quite a lot actually
gamemodesettings now accept string names (integer values are still allowed as legacy option)
- Server will exit faster if
eula.txtis not set
- Added new option
--help. Not going to tell you what it does.
- New command line option
server.propertieswith defaults, then exits
Get the snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Block block block...