Minecraft Snapshot 18w03b
A Minecraft Java Edition snapshot
This weeks snapshot brings some performance boosts for data pack loading & command execution. We're moving offices next week, so there may a bit of silence surrounding snapshots as we settle down and figure out where the new best pizza place is. Priorities, you understand.
Changes in 18w03a
- Updated the horse model again
- Applied new translations from crowdin
- Improved performance of command parsing & data pack loading
- Improved performance of command execution
/data get ... somethingto work on non-numeric values
- Added commands to the profiler (
/particle <name> <pos>shortcut for when you really don't need much else
- Fixed bug MC-122196 - Language options are blank
- Fixed bug MC-123285 - Crash on startup with a debug log4j config
- Fixed bug MC-123790 - "italic":false in custom item names does not make name non-italic
- Fixed bug MC-124072 - performance problems with "execute" command
- Fixed bug MC-124113 - Ender dragon boss health bar shows incorrect name
- Fixed bug MC-124115 - The summon command suggests "minecraft:player" and "minecraft:fishing_bobber"
- Fixed bug MC-124116 - execute positioned as <entity> run <command> returns Unexpected error
- Fixed bug MC-124120 - "execute rotated as" gives an unexpected error
- Fixed bug MC-124122 - Zipped datapacks cannot be loaded
- Fixed bug MC-124124 - /teleport ... facing ... is not working correctly
- Fixed bug MC-124138 - local coordinates (^ ^ ^5) require an entity even after execute-facing
- Fixed bug MC-124150 - Entity related server warning messages output TextComponent / TranslatableComponent object rather than the entity's name
- Fixed bug MC-124179 - Translations are displayed UTF-8 encoded
- Fixed bug MC-124222 - When using /execute store or if/unless score, execute sub-commands only run (for each entity), if store/score entity selector finds at least one entity for each execution
- Fixed bug MC-124256 - Gamerule reducedDebugInfo required a relog
- Fixed bug MC-124286 - Crash on "show_entity" hover event with nbt as value
Changes in 18w03b
- Fixed bug MC-124348 - Using data get to get an element of a string array says the tag doesn't exist
- Fixed bug MC-124349 - < <= = >= > all give syntax errors in "execute if/unless score"
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: