Minecraft Snapshot 18w01a
A Minecraft Java Edition snapshot for 1.13
Did you know that it's no longer 2016? Crazy, huh!
Changes in 18w01a
set_namefunction of loot tables
minecraft:loadfunction tag, ran once after a (re)load
- Crash reports now list what data packs are enabled
- Technical: Changed all custom names (blocks, items, entities, block entities) to translatable text components
- Technical: We're exposing our data generators, so if you can figure out how, you can get a dump of our all blocks/items/commands/etc from the game without opening it up!
- Fixed bug MC-2340 - Redstone torches schedule updates when they should not, causing unreliable timings.
- Fixed bug MC-9194 - A Comparator can lock a Repeater, but the Repeater doesn't look like it is locked
- Fixed bug MC-64836 - Mobs "control" the minecart they are riding
- Fixed bug MC-71401 - Tab list ignores initial display name of players
- Fixed bug MC-112693 - Scoreboard team colors use raw § formatting instead of text components
- Fixed bug MC-112742 - Name of unnamed villager is rendered with TeamColor instead of prefix and suffix of scoreboard team
- Fixed bug MC-112743 - Glowing outline and spectator GUI use prefix color instead of TeamColor
- Fixed bug MC-121331 - Client crashes when minimizing game while server disconnect window is displayed
- Fixed bug MC-121379 - Functions, advancements and loot tables allow other filetypes than .mcfunction and .json
- Fixed bug MC-121719 - Enchantment GUI's book opening and closing animation is rendered at approximatly 20fps, even if actual framerate is higher
- Fixed bug MC-121759 - Item particle command doesn't work with blocks or items that derive their models from entity textures.
- Fixed bug MC-121804 - "/publish" can be executed from command blocks
- Fixed bug MC-121827 - Selectors and scoreboards not working for signs (works correctly for books, /tellraw, and /title)
- Fixed bug MC-121889 - Animated Texture Interpolate causing crashes
- Fixed bug MC-121891 - Animated texture ignoring frames acting non-iteratively
- Fixed bug MC-121897 - Gaps in an animation's used frames throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Fixed bug MC-121913 - Log files are HUGE (5GB) because Brigadier also logs errors continuously.
- Fixed bug MC-121934 - execute sub-commands only run (for each entity), if the next sub-command runs at least one command for each entity
- Fixed bug MC-122053 - Mouse wheel/touchpad scroll amount is ignored
- Fixed bug MC-122057 - /teleport x_rotation and y_rotation being swapped
- Fixed bug MC-122118 - /tp @s ~ ~ ~ acts like an absolute teleport, killing all momentum
- Fixed bug MC-122188 - Vanilla structure files aren’t updated yet causing missing/wrong blocks
- Fixed bug MC-122409 - You can't open Chests under Leaves / Glowstone / Sea lantern / Ice / Frosted ice
- Fixed bug MC-122431 - '/scoreboard players get' shows message with '%s' when no score is set
- Fixed bug MC-122487 - Randomized blockstates do not apply full models
- Fixed bug MC-122493 - Boats fall through blocks when slightly intersecting with water
- Fixed bug MC-122503 - /title or /tellraw score component with fake players returns "No entity was found"
- Fixed bug MC-122609 - '/scoreboard players reset * objective' does not work
- Fixed bug MC-122724 - Blockstates not working properly with two model options
- Fixed bug MC-122828 - 32768 is specified as the maximum allowed area size for the fill command, but is not allowed
- Fixed bug MC-122897 - Overwriting structure containing signs InvalidArgumentException
- Fixed bug MC-123039 - Hitting a key in the creative mode inventory search resets scrollbar
- Fixed bug MC-123067 - Wall-mounted banners / skulls are treated as full blocks
- Fixed bug MC-123110 - Bowl can't be used in furnace as fuel
- Fixed bug MC-123117 - Strange lighting by slabs / stairs / grass path / farmland
- Fixed bug MC-123131 - Hopper and hopper minecart item pickup area too small/low
- Fixed bug MC-123135 - Standing on half block / stairs / grass path / farmland gives "cave effect" to sky
- Fixed bug MC-123138 - Placing double-grass on the lower half of a double-grass block removes the upper half
- Fixed bug MC-123159 - Gravity-affected blocks, such as sand, do not fall when the block underneath them is pulled by a piston
- Fixed bug MC-123162 - Placing a grass path under a block makes the block disappear
- Fixed bug MC-123168 - advanced tooltips hide map numbers
- Fixed bug MC-123183 - Cannot eat plantable items when looking at blocks
- Fixed bug MC-123184 - "Pick Block" on empty flower pots does nothing
- Fixed bug MC-123221 - Item frames placed on the ground z-fight with pressure plates
- Fixed bug MC-123277 - Too long scoreboard objectives and team names are not detected when commands are parsed
- Fixed bug MC-123304 - "Ticking block entity" NullPointerException Game crash 64 Pistons in 1 chunk
- Fixed bug MC-123305 - JSON text throws syntax error when JSON is more than 1024 characters long
- Fixed bug MC-123312 - Pressure plate tables in villages are still oak instead of village type specific wood
- Fixed bug MC-123322 - Structures placed by structure blocks do not update connecting blocks on the outside or inside of the structure
- Fixed bug MC-123331 - 'execute if/unless score' sets the score to 0 if unset
- Fixed bug MC-123360 - /teleport tries to centre-correct the y-axis
- Fixed bug MC-123388 - "execute store" on "double" data types uses only 'float' rather than 'double' precision in intermediate scale
- Fixed bug MC-123401 - In commands, block states are attempted to be read after the end of the previous value
- Fixed bug MC-123459 - Error when reading pack.mcmeta of data or resource packs shows default string representation
- Fixed bug MC-123562 - Replacing vanilla data (except for tags) simply doesn't work on Apple devices.
- Fixed bug MC-123708 - clearCustomName() and hasDisplayName() inconsistent
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Block block block...