Minecraft Snapshot 17w14a
One step closer to 1.12!
Another week, another snapshot! This week we've been working on improving the features we introduced last week, namely Advancements & the Recipe Book. We've introduced a few more advancements, but still have a whole bunch more to go!
Changes in snapshot 17w14a
- Added new advancements, including a new "adventure" tab
- Notify players when they advance, or unlock new recipes
- Added a shift-click ability to the recipe book
- Changed the right-click action of parrots to sit
- Technical change: Updated a bunch of libraries. Did we mention we're using java 8 now? Woo!
- Fixed bug MC-114879 - Picking up an item has a chance to duplicate it
- Fixed bug MC-114896 - Parrots don't make any sounds when they are on your shoulder
- Fixed bug MC-114943 - Items in crafting table disappear when selecting a recipe
- Fixed bug MC-114976 - Parrots don't show up on subtitles
- Fixed bug MC-114987 - Unknown recipe message not translated
- Fixed bug MC-114989 - recipe command causes unknown errors with invalid player argument
- Fixed bug MC-114999 - Hover text of items in crafting grid is rendered behind crafting help
- Fixed bug MC-115028 - Crafting recipe pop-up renders above items in the inventory gui
- Fixed bug MC-115054 - Recipe interface doesn't remember "showing all/craftable" preference when inventory closed
- Fixed bug MC-115065 - "loot" reward for advancements does not provide items
- Fixed bug MC-115067 - All instances of entity-matching conditions do not function for advancements
- Fixed bug MC-115070 - Issue with crafting table UI on non-16:9 instances
- Fixed bug MC-115074 - Potion effects are still rendered under the recipe book
- Fixed bug MC-115100 - Hover text of items in crafting help does not use same text and text box like hovering over item in inventory
- Fixed bug MC-115107 - Helmet does not render after using autorecipe feature
- Fixed bug MC-115123 - Parrots keep moving their legs even if they are on shoulders
- Fixed bug MC-115129 - Missing crafting recipe resources render in front of item description
- Fixed bug MC-115153 - recipe command not showing an error with invalid first argument
- Fixed bug MC-115175 - New crafting menu texture bug
- Fixed bug MC-115191 - Parrots disappear completely when leaving the End via a portal
- Fixed bug MC-115204 - Crash when canceling/changing recipe in recipe book with full inventory
- Fixed bug MC-115209 - Crafting Book Not Accounting for Item Count
- Added some new bugs!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can't fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdow menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Block block block...