Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 3
Minecraft: Java Edition - Update Aquatic Pre-Release
The second pre-release for Update Aquatic is now available!
Changes in 1.13-pre1
- New Update Aquatic title screen
- Three brand new pieces of music by C418
- You can now tab-complete in command blocks again
- Fixed bugs!
Changes in 1.13-pre2
- Title screen should now be more optimised
- Reverted the bark block changes from the first pre-release
- Various performance optimisations
- You can now combine 9 ice to create 1 packed ice
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
Changes in 1.13-pre3
- Lots and lots of bug fixes!
- Some optimizations!
Fixed bugs in 1.13-pre1
- MC-122134 - Tab-completion in command blocks no longer works
- MC-122940 - After executing the /reload command, clicking on recipe book recipes does not work
- MC-124123 - Crash upon loading world: Non [a-z0-9/._-] character in path of location: minecraft:Zombie
- MC-124972 - Game crashes during the loading world, when creating a superflat world with oceanmonument tag
- MC-127142 - Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location: minecraft:DUMMY)
- MC-129625 - Sea grass changes to air pockets when upgrading from 18w16a to 18w20a+
- MC-130463 - Sponges do not absorb bubble columns
- MC-130521 - Leaves placed by hand disappear if not touching log or bark after a reload
Fixed bugs in 1.13-pre2
- MC-35856 - Multiple background songs playing at one time / automatic music overlap (not Jukebox music)
- MC-102403 - Persistent/unchangeable sounds after (re-)opening a world
- MC-121628 - Horse armor textures z-fighting.
- MC-121714 - Unable to save screenshots and world icons if the path contains non-ASCII characters
- MC-121832 - Z-fighting on skeleton horse texture
- MC-122864 - Tamed llamas, donkeys, and mules cannot be named with a name tag
- MC-123007 - Z-fighting on zombie horse texture
- MC-123366 - Item right click actions don't work whilst looking at a block in adventure mode
- MC-123811 - Horses (and llamas, etc) show default name as "HorseChest"
- MC-124364 - Horse skin and armor textures not applied correctly to horse model
- MC-125363 - Items fail to remain on surface
- MC-125744 - Entity predicates for advancements fail if "type" not specified
- MC-127099 - Kelp isn't completely removed when sponge removes the water
- MC-127320 - Drowned do not recognize tridents as weapons they can pick up
- MC-127921 - Horses' health bars interfere with the air bubble bar.
- MC-128241 - Dolphins can sit in boats
- MC-129262 - Zombie horses don't sink in water like other undead mobs
- MC-129374 - Crash on 32 bit JVMs: "Unable to bootstrap datafixers" due to stack overflow
- MC-129500 - Map displays 1 deep water as dry land.
- MC-129712 - Team Suffix resets after restarting world
- MC-129895 - Concrete powder's falling sand entities lose NBT data when upgrading from 1.12.2 to snapshots
- MC-130014 - When updating villagers trade carved pumpkin instead of pumpkins
- MC-130059 - Bubble column particles (from falling) have missing texture
- MC-130145 - Text over the hotbar does not reflect item rarity colours
- MC-130200 - Items in saved creative toolbars upgrade improperly from 1.12.2 to 1.13-pre1
- MC-130524 - Beds turn invisible when upgrading from 1.11.2 or below
- MC-130577 - Armor doesn't always line up with Drowned model
- MC-130722 - Slime blocks diffuse light
- MC-130779 - Title-Screen Lag High GPU Usage
- MC-130800 - Normal terracotta disappears from chests when upgrading from 1.12 to 1.13-pre1
- MC-130858 - Pistons are no longer transparent
- MC-130936 - Carpets on llamas removed when loading 1.12 map
- MC-130942 - Errors, warnings and 10 second freeze on loading list of singleplayer worlds
- MC-130945 - Command tab completion does not work in command blocks with command suggestions off
- MC-131125 - InhabitedTime set to zero after update from 1.12.2 (Local Difficulty)
- MC-131155 - Saving structure which has not been saved before logs error "Couldn't load structure"
Fixed bugs in 1.13-pre3
- MC-131706 - Water doesn't destroy carpet
- MC-131633 - Mobs get stuck on carpet
- MC-131458 - Cobwebs don't appear on maps
- MC-131419 - Squids, fish, and dolphins don't suffocate on land
- MC-131416 - Conversion of a 2013 world crashes as of 1.13
- MC-131400 - Structure names allow trailing dots for folder names
- MC-131343 - Crash when clicking on a recipe in the recipe book without sufficient ingredients
- MC-131154 - Resource locations allow empty path pieces
- MC-130778 - End return portals don't return you to the centre End Island
- MC-130690 - EntityTag for spawn eggs is not working
- MC-130667 - Flowing water freezes in frozen biomes.
- MC-130554 - Waterlogged blocks have a full cube hitbox
- MC-130486 - Side of water and lava not rendered besides non-full-height blocks
- MC-130475 - Boats immediately sink when placed on water
- MC-130374 - vSync turns off in fullscreen mode
- MC-130169 - Enchanted items with capitals in enchantment ID cause crash (path of location: minecraft:Cookie)
- MC-129526 - Grass and ferns don't show up on a map
- MC-128558 - Swamp Hills (mutated_swampland) biomes have wrong colored water (light yellow)
- MC-128237 - Conduits, kelp, coral (fans), and tall grass have full hitboxes
- MC-128071 - Desert rabbits were the wrong color, but now they are missing
- MC-127720 - Baby horses have long necks
- MC-127326 - Rain splash particles don't appear on the surface of the water
- MC-127109 - Nether caves under lava oceans don't fill up with lava properly
- MC-127044 - Waterlogged blocks don't move entities if the water in them is flowing
- MC-126809 - minecraft:exploration_map loot table function only works on block containers
- MC-126138 - No rain sound in ocean
- MC-126038 - Observers getting moved in "on" state rather than "off" state
- MC-125644 - Dispenser filled with bone meal cannot create sea grass
- MC-124876 - Villagers requesting tools with no damage provided specifically want Damage:0
- MC-124325 - Nested /execute commands can only store success/result once
- MC-124174 - Game crash when give yourself an item with empty name
- MC-124025 - Terracotta, spawn egg and entity statistics are lost on world upgrade
- MC-123362 - SuccessCount of command blocks use the "result" return value of a command instead of "success"
- MC-123011 - Scores on scoreboard objectives created with old stats causes scoreboards to not store changes to scoreboard.dat
- MC-122498 - Some advancements and recipes are not upgraded when opening world in 17w47+
- MC-35856 - Multiple background /title songs playing at one time / automatic music overlap (not Jukebox music)
- MC-258 - Most text boxes / chat / scroll bars revert when the window changes size, fullscreen mode is toggled, or fullscreened game is tabbed into
Get the pre-release
To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Block block block...