The Ender Update is finally here
Dragons! The End! Igloos! All this and more come to Pocket / Win 10
It’s a great day for Pocket and Windows 10 Edition players! We’ve just released The Ender Update, bringing the version number up to 1.0. And hey - just in case you're having a little panic, don't worry - we’ll continue to develop free updates after this one.
I've listed the full changelog below but my personal highlights have to be The Ender Dragon (because I’m Welsh and love dragons), The End (all dragons deserve to have a fitting home to relax in), and the Dragon’s Breath potion (it’s delicious). This update also brings this year's Festive Mash-Up Pack including all kinds of holiday themed looks. Watch the trailer!
- The End, End cities, End ships, Ender dragon & all the other End goodies
- Ender Pearls
- Eye of Ender
- Ender Chest
- Dragon head
- Shulkers & shulker shells
- Chorus fruit and popped chorus fruit
- End stone & End stone brick
- End poem
- Purpur block, purpur pillar, purpur slab & purpur stairs
- End Rod
- Dragon Egg
- Exit Portal & End Gateway
- Ender charge
- Ability to craft lingering potions in survival
- Ability to craft tipped arrows in survival
- Ability to respawn Jean? the Ender Dragon
- Dragon's breath
- Ender crystals
- 256 world height!
- World seed library
- Igloos & polar bears
- Strongholds now fully implemented and have a chance of spawning in newly generated chunks
- Support for world templates
It's a monster of an update so download it and slay that beast!