Minecraft Merch at Target
Tons of new merch now available at Target stores!
Do you live in America? Do you love Minecraft (hopefully, or you're on the wrong site)? Would you like over 75 new pieces of Minecraft merchandise to be available at Target stores across the U.S, along with 80 only-at-Target finds? Including exclusive MINECON Earth merchandise?
Well you're in luck! Because your incredibly-specific dream is about to come true – Target now offer tons of great new Minecraft merchandise, including apparel, toys and home decoration! In theory, you could be wearing Minecraft while playing Minecraft, inside your Minecraft-themed house. That sounds like the right amount of Minecraft!
We've included some screenshots of the new loot in this article, but why not click here and have a browse on the Target website?
Plus! As part of our celebrations for MINECON Earth 2018, we're holding a free in-store event at Target stores on September 22. It'll be happening at all 1800 Target stores across the US!
Here's what you can expect from the event:
- Find mobs! Explore the store in a Minecraft scavenger hunt!
- Exclusive early access to a new Minecraft minigame from Noxcrew – Grid Runners! Plus a new comic from Dark Horse, and loads more free giveaways!
- Build your very own LEGO Creeper mini-figure (only at select stores. See Target.com/events for more details!)
- The first 200 guests to select stores get to meet (and greet, should you be so inclined!) familiar faces like FavreMySabre (Atlantic Terminal Target), Shubble (Los Angeles Target), AntVenom (Houston North Central Target) and JeromeASF (Redmond Target).
- All that new merch we mentioned earlier!
JeromeASF, Shubble, AntVenom and FavreMySabre will also be battling for glory this Friday, during a livestream of the new Grid Runners minigame! You can catch that livestream on September 14 at 1pm PDT on our official Mixer and Twitch channels. Don’t forget to attend one of the events if you want an exclusive copy of the game!
These events will be taking place at all Target stores across the U.S on September 22. Remember, that's a week before MINECON Earth on September 29. Enjoy the new merch!